Business: TAFE NSW – Griffith
Name: Madison Coelli
Occupation: TAFE Services Coordinator
What do you do each day?
- Manage the facilities on site to ensure a positive experience for the student on campus.
- Support the community with events and engage with different community groups
- Visit stakeholders and develop strong relationships
- Be an information source for staff on site, students and the wider community.
What do you like most about your job?
Community engagement. Being able to communicate with other companies locally, as well as the community is an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
What did you do to qualify?
- Completed a certificate 3 and 4 in business administration.
- Completed a Diploma of leadership and management
- Being a product of the TAFE NSW system my success is a great way to promote our services to others
- Being involved with the community previously I understand engagement well
What’s next in your career?
- Continue to work with the community and build strong lasting relationships
- Continue to develop with TAFE NSW and provide an excellent service to the Riverina
- Study further, possibly a Bachelor of Applied Business management